Sunday, April 20, 2014

Vento secundo

It's been a long week. My heart has been misbehaving again. Annoying, but not life-threatening. We'll probably change my meds at my next doctor's visit. Tired of that happening. Dread the side effects. Well, eventually they will get it right -- after exhausting all other options, I guess.

What did I do last week?
- I did chores.
- I worked on Darkness, Oklahoma. Jean read the first 167 pages and gave me useful information. I have the last 55 pages written, an ending I really like. But how to get from the middle to the end? I don't know how to yet. Will have to see how it writes out. I also want to change some names and add a bit more depth (mythology) for those who want to look for it.
- Organized my writing projects.
- I uploaded, published, and ordered the final (I hope) proof copy of the anthology for the writers group.
- Read three books.
- Planted a small herb container garden in my backyard. Pots on shelves.
- Bought more flowers for the front of the house.
- Spent a quiet and nice Easter today.

What will I do this week?
- Restart the walking program.
- Work on Murder by the Mile. Need to write some more pages on it. Not sure if they will be pages I keep, but they may help me get to the right pages.
- Household chores.
- Lunch with a friend Wednesday.
- Water the plants every other day.
- Clean the aquarium.
- Lunch with a friend Friday.
- Writers group meeting Saturday in which we will finalize (I hope) the book order for the anthology.
- Lunch after the meeting with a friend.

It's a week of lunches, it looks like. I hope you had a good Easter. I hope you have a good week.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Boo for a misbehaving heart. I loved Darkness, Oklahoma, and I want to read more.

Nice update on the background after our festive Easter eggs.

Wendy said...

I like the background too.

Blogger updates have been hinky for me lately. Have you been getting notified about the posts? All I've been getting is the replies, so I didn't see this post until yesterday.

Post a Comment