Sunday, January 19, 2014

First this time

How odd that I will be the first one to post this weekend. Ordinarily I'm the last. Let's see what I've done this week. Ah ... hmm. Well ... hmm.

- I did walk a few times to a video that Tammy directed me to. Thanks, Tammy!
- I went to lunch with a friend. I went out to dinner with friends twice.
- I formatted a few items for the new writers group anthology.
- I cleaned out the cabinet beneath my kitchen sink. It looks much better after I threw away several things and arranged cleaning supplies into bins.
- I took a few photos around the area and of the moon that I think turned out well.
- I did some household chores.
- I fought a cold all week. Still have sinus drainage, but better.
- I bought a humidifier and put it in my bedroom. I'm hoping it will help me sleep. It's been horribly dry. I wake up with my sinuses and throat all dry and scratchy. My doctor suggested it. I hope it helps.

This week, I will:
- Format more items for the anthology.
- Household chores.
- Prepare the agenda, minutes, and program for Saturday's writers group meeting.
- Defeat the cold. I hope.
- Take more photos.
- Work on Murder by the Mile.
- Walk to the video.
- Continue working on my diet.
- Did I say household chores? There are a lot of them.

Watched Sherlock on PBS tonight. It was just okay. Not much mystery. Also, really think three episodes a year is not the way to run a series.

Anyway, have a great week. See you next weekend.

3 comments:

Jean said...

Sounds like a productive week, despite feeling under the weather. Hope you're feeling more chipper this week.

Wendy said...

I hope you're feeling better. Cleaning out under the sink is a great accomplishment.

Tammy Jones said...

Sorry you're feeling under the weather. {{hugs}} Sounds like you got some stuff done, tho, and got to spend time with friends, which is great! {{hugs}}

Post a Comment