Sunday, January 12, 2014

Playoffs!

I don't think any of the teams I was rooting for won, which is pretty much standard results for me. ;)

Things are going well, overall, but I am kind of... snippy. Edgy. Stressed. I just feel bombarded, I guess. I've snapped at Bill a couple of times today - something I normally do not do - and cried once. I'd like to blame hormones, but I really don't think that's the problem, it's just my head's not in the right place. Writing is fighting me, not dieting well, certainly not quilting... I'm a mess.

Otherwise things are fine. {{hugs}}

2 comments:

Jean said...

{{{hugs}}}, Tammy. I hope things even out for you this week.

Wendy said...

Hopefully you'll get your new sewing machine and be able to get some quilting done. I hope you have a better week.

Post a Comment