Saturday, January 25, 2014

Keeping track

I intended to keep track of what I did each day so that I could have something to say here, but I forgot. I will try to do that this week.

I did preside over the writers group meeting this morning and gave the program about various writing sites that they might find helpful.

I did format several items for the writers group anthology. We're not getting the volume of submissions we had in the past. We may have difficulty in filling the pages. We'll see.

I did household chores -- laundry, vacuuming, dusting, decluttering, etc. -- and finally caught up on a lot of things that had been sitting around waiting for me to get to them.

I didn't follow my diet as closely as I should have this week. No particular reason that I didn't; just didn't.

This week, I will:

- Format more submissions for the anthology.

- Household chores.

- Continue work on Murder by the Mile.

- Publish family newsletter.

- Follow my diet more closely.

- Walk with the video more.

- Oh, and track each day so I have more to say here!

Hope you have a good week!

1 comment:

Jean said...

Hang in there, Stephen. Sounds like you got good things done.

Post a Comment