Saturday, January 25, 2014

It's Saturday again here, too.

Hey everyone. Not sure what to talk about since not a whole lot has been happening. Um, we got the truck back yesterday, so we're once again a 2 vehicle family. My sewing day at Mrs. T's Mercantile also was yesterday and I finished one block of the month - would have sewn two, but I made a pretty substantial mistake early in the piecing and had to rip it all apart and start over - and managed to put all 49 blocks together in a 7x7 grid on a bed quilt I've been working on for almost 2 years now. All it needs is borders. And quilting. Which means I'll add it to the stack of largish quilts I need to send out to be quilted should we ever have money for such things.

Um.

No writing. Some planning - thanks Jean for the handgun help! - but I've only opened the laptop to chat and check pinterest.

Weight was down a little this week, but still quite a lot higher than I want. Stayed after to talk with one of the leaders - she made me cry! - and this week I'm gonna up my protein and see if that helps. Kay's pretty awesome.

Laundry's done, well other than the stuff we're wearing and the sheets I stripped off our bed today.

Um.

I made pork fried rice for supper (brown rice, lots of veggies). Was yummy.

Still blue, still clogged sinuses, still wondering what I'm doing.

{{hugs}}

Have a great week, everyone.

1 comment:

Jean said...

You're welcome. Ugh! for clogged sinuses. It's hard to do more than wonder what you're doing when sinuses are clogged. Glad you got some sewing done, even if it sounds like you had a bad patch here and there.

The weight didn't come on all at once, it will take a few weeks for it to come back down. Don't despair. You can do it.

Post a Comment