Monday, January 20, 2014

Quiet

I know I'm late and haven't caught up on everyone else's posts or comments to those posts, but I just wanted to check in and say things are quiet here.

Bill's had a long weekend - off until Wed -, the truck is in the shop, and TheKid is in Des Moines with her friends with the car, so we're stranded at home during a snow/wind storm. I've managed to sew a little, eat too much, sleep plenty, and generally laze around without loitering much online. I'm still half-sick with an awful head cold (lots of sneezing and congestion). Also, there's been no word on either book.

Haven't written anything to speak of, read some, but nothing exceptional, and my diet, oy, it's in trouble.

But things are okay. Wish I had more ooomph.

{{hugs}}

2 comments:

Jean said...

I hope the truck is back on it's tires and humming along soon. Which sewing machine did you spring for? I missed the final decision somewhere. Yay for extra time with Bill, but I hope you're feeling better soon.

Tammy Jones said...

Thanks, Jean.

It's my old sewing machine. The shop couldn't find any actual problems with it, so it's been deemed an intermittent fault and I'll limp it through until we can rightfully afford something else. Right now the top contender is another Pfaff, but we don't have the cash laying around so I'll have to wait awhile.

Post a Comment