Sunday, December 11, 2011

December 11 tambometrics


Up, down, all around

Writing
Nothing to report. No words, no news.

Sewing
Sewed some. Got the binding on the Christmas quilt - still need to finish the hand work - and about 1/2 of the quilting done on the bright and black quilt. 

Life
About the same as usual. It's been really cold and we got about 8 inches of snow early in the week, so we've been staying home. Mostly. Played a lot of phone tag with various people and companies because, wouldn't you know, they call when I'm out checking mail or putting the dog in his pen.

Finished Christmas shopping so that's done at least.

House
House is finally closing! Woot!

Health
Down 2 more pounds, mostly because I haven't really been hungry.

Everything Else
Bill's been detailed to carrying mail in a small town about 30 min from here, and he'll be doing that the remainder of the year. After that... We don't know.

Keep on keeping on, everyone and have a lovely week!

1 comment:

SBB said...

Wow. Eight inches of snow. Hope we avoid that. We don't handle it well in Oklahoma. Or at least in my part of the state.

"Keep on keeping on" remains me of that '70s poster that proclaimed: "Keep on truckin'." I used to have that poster on my wall in my bedroom when I was a teenager ... back before the Flood.

Post a Comment