Sunday, December 18, 2011

Week 49

I'm retaining the boring titling through the end of the year.  I'm going to give Wendy's format a try.

Good Stuff:

- Hubby is feeling better every week
- Hubby played his double bell euphonium in the Tubameisters' Tuba Christmas event on the Riverwalk.  I captured the event on video.  This is a great annual community event open to tuba players young and old experienced and inexperienced.
- We're back to San Antonio for a couple of weeks.
- I brought El Narco and the Durant world history book, so I can keep up with my reading.
- Christmas is done for us -- cards and presents have been sent.  Mom told us all she wanted a Kindle Fire, so we got her one, but my dad bought one for her. I told my niece (I'd had it shipped to her to preserve the surprise) to go ahead and give them and give Mom the link for returns.  That way, she can get something else she wants -- maybe books.
- Vacuumed the yard and got the leaves picked up -- the red oak still has most of its leaves, and when they drop, it will be a job to get them raked up

Not So Good Stuff:
- For no good reason, I've been down in the dumps.  I'm sure you've noticed, but I feel bad for feeling that way, because there is truly no good reason for me to be down in the dumps.
- I forgot to bring the PBOTL bag of stuff with me.  Do you think that was a subliminal desire not to mess with it yet?  I do.

This Week:
- I'm going to do refresher reading for How To Revise Your Novel (since I forgot to bring the work, I may as well do some refresher reading).
- Yard work is under way -- more will need to be done
- House stuff will need to be taken care of as well

2 comments:

Wendy said...

{{Hugs}} You don't need a good reason to be down in the dumps. We've all been there this year, and I know I haven't had a good reason for it. (Well, there was the severe Vit D deficiency, but still...) Hang in there and keep us posted. You're in my prayers every night.

Tammy Jones said...

Hang in there, Jean. I'm most always around if you want to chat. {{huggs}}

You did get quite a lot accomplished. :) Have a great holiday in San Antonio!!

Post a Comment