Saturday, July 16, 2011

Week 28

Twenty-eight weeks, and what a week!

Polar Bear on the Loose (Revision, using How To Revise Your Novel):  Nada, because I was planning to work on CampNaNoWriMo this month, but you can guess what happened to that idea.

750words.com: I've written at least my 750 words seven of seven days.  
 
CampNaNoWriMo:  No idea.  I managed to get a couple hundred words, then hubby went to the hospital, and I haven't given it another thought this week.  Not sure if I'll return to it this month or not.

Internet Responsibilities:
- Kept up with FM
- Got a blog post or two up
- Still playing with G+ and getting used to it.  So far, the only thing it doesn't do better than Facebook is birthday greetings.  But family and friends are not leaving Facebook, and I'd be surprised if they did. I've been thrilled at the rapid adoption of G+ by writers.

Pets:
- Everyone is doing well.
 
Property:
- I got the yard watered in Central TX before I had to come back to SA.
- I mowed the back yard here this morning.

Health:
- I mostly worked around the house and the yard
- I lost the weight I gained last week and lost an additional .3 pounds. 
- I added 17.85 miles to Walk Across Texas.

3 comments:

Tammy Jones said...

{{{huggs}}} Considering all that happened, it sounds like you had a pretty productive week.

Wendy said...

I'll second that, right down to the {{{hugs}}}. I'm glad Alan is home and doing better. It's good that he's shooting to live to 300.

SBB said...

Although I'm not usually an online hugger ... {{{hugs}}} ... After that week, I think you need them!

Post a Comment