Saturday, July 23, 2011

Week 29

Twenty-nine weeks of 2011.

Polar Bear on the Loose (Revision, using How To Revise Your Novel):  Nada, because I was planning to work on CampNaNoWriMo this month.  I've added a couple of hundred words to the CampNanoWriMo document.

750words.com: I've written at least my 750 words seven of seven days.  
CampNaNoWriMo:  I managed to get a couple hundred words.

Internet Responsibilities:
- Kept up with FM
- Got a blog post up
- Still playing with G+.

Pets:
- Everyone is doing well.
 
Property:
- I mowed half the front yard this morning.

Health:
- I mostly worked around the house and the yard
- Up .5 pounds, but the weight has been yo-yoing this week.  Up one day, down the next. 
- I added 15.32 miles to Walk Across Texas.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Sounds like a quiet week. Nothing wrong with that.

Tammy Jones said...

Hang in there hon! Sounds like you're doing fine!

Post a Comment